In line with the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions.
- Can introduce yourself and others, ask and answer personal questions.
- Can interact in a simple conversation with a slow speaking conversation partner.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to familiar topics.
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks.
- Can describe in simple terms your background and immediate environment.
- Can understand the basics of matters like work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can write simple connected text on familiar topics.
- Can understand a complex text, both general and specific topics. This includes technical discussions in your field of specialisation.
- Can interact with native speakers, easily understand them and express yourself without thinking about language.
- Can write clear, detailed text and explain viewpoints on a certain topic by giving pros and cons.